This application allows you to manage any compressed files from your Android device. To alleviate the situation, Ant-ON, a member of the XDA forum, is said to have created an app called Zarchiver APK. It handles the already mentioned iso, arj, xar, gzip, and many more archive file types. There is no issue if you want to look inside a compressed document or create a compressed file using several files on your SD card. With ZArchiver ASK, you get everything done in seconds. It makes our daily work easier.
Features of Zarchiver APK
- ZArchiver APK is currently rated as the best disassembly app for some reason.
- It supports multithreading, so you can run the task faster if your device has a multi-core processor.
- It supports content preview, as I mentioned earlier. Also supports UTF-8 and UTF-16 characters.
- This is the way you can use more characters to name your files.
- You can change the interface with two light / dark themes or a list or grid display styles.
- Finally, you can edit the files in the archive. All changes are saved without re-compression and disassembly.
- Zarchiver APK also acts as a file manager, allowing you to edit, move, copy, view, or delete details.
Zarchiver APK supports ios devices if you install them correctly. It runs smoothly on ios. It is never as slow as other apps. This app launches only for ios devices because there is no separate application to compress and decompress your files. Zarchiver APK is available in iPhone and iPad versions. If you have astride installed on your device, you can easily download this app. You need to follow a few instructions and install. The app is minimal in size and has a lighter version.
Also, there are instructions for compressing files. If that does not work, you can download and install an alternative version of Zarchiver APK. There are many apps for iPhone.
Zarchiver APK for Android
This application allows you to manage any compressed files from your Android device. It does not matter if you want to see the inside of a compressed document or if you want to create a compressed file using several files on your SD card. With Zarchiver APK, you can do it all in a matter of seconds.
The program allows you to create compressed files in any of the following formats: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, tar. It also allows you to decompress files from 7z, zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, xz, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx Is provided. With ZArchiver, you can also view the contents of files in 7z, zip, rar, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, and mtz. And even more important is that you can view the content even if it’s password protected. ZArchiver APK is a compressed file manager that any user should install on their Android device to work with such files.
Zarchiver APK for PC
It has officially released the app for an Android device. You can install it on your computer. For this purpose, you will need an android emulator. You need to follow a few steps to get Zarchiver on your computer. For this, you have to use a blue stack emulator.
- First, download and install the Bluestack emulator on your computer.
- After successfully installing Zarchiver APK, you need to start the blue stack emulator.
- Now, search for Zarchiver APK.
- Then, open the Play store.
- Be sure to use Google Account Details to log in to the Play Store.
- Here again, search for Zarchiver in the Play store.
- You can select the official application from the search results and install it.
- You can download the Zarchiver APK file and install it on Bluestack.
- Now, open the blue stock, you will see Zarchiver. You need to click on it to use the app.